ESP-LXIVM Two-Wire Controller NEW
2020 Irrigation Association & EIMA Award Winner
ESP-LXIVM Smart Valve™ technology elevates the performance of proven two-wire technology to a new level. The breakthrough is in the Integrated Valve Module, which relays valve status back to the controller and provides real-time monitoring of valves.
- No decoders needed, resulting in 50% fewer splices – saving you time on each job
- Improved troubleshooting helps you quickly find and eliminate two-wire issues
- 60-station capability standard; expandable to 240 stations with LXIVM Pro Panel
IVM Smart Valves NEW
Best in Class Valves Now with Preinstalled IVM Solenoid
Rain Bird PGA Series and PEB/PESB Series valves are now available with the Integrated Valve Module “smart solenoid” (IVM-SOL) preinstalled. When paired with the ESP-LXIVM Two-Wire controller, the new IVM Smart Valves reduce system cost and improve reliability by eliminating decoders resulting in 50% fewer wire splices.
IQ4 Central Control NEW
Modular Multi-Site Central Control
The IQ4 Platform offers state-of-the-art monitoring, programming and control features in an easy to learn user interface. IQ4 makes it easier to manage complex, multi-site systems from anywhere. With the ability to control user access through permissions, it’s easy to get crew members and water managers involved in the effort. IQ4 is available in a Cloud-based version.
Xeri-Bug™ Emitters with Check Valve NEW
Point-Source Water Savings for Any Terrain
Xeri-Bug™ with Check Valve is a pressure-compensating emitter that prevents drainage by holding back 10 feet (3m) of water — the highest in the industry. It’s the smart solution for slopes, elevated zones, potted plants and more.
- Saves water by eliminating low-point drainage
- Handles any terrain, making product selection simple
- Prevents clogging, reducing maintenance
XFS-CV Series Dripline NEW
With Copper Shield™ Technology and Heavy-Duty Check Valve
With built-in 4.3 psi check valves and pure copper chips in every emitter, XFS-CV Dripline can take on any on-surface, sub-surface, sloped or flat application.
- Pure Copper Root Protection - with Copper Shield™ Technology inside every emitter, XFS-CV offers the industry's most effective root intrusion protection
- Industry-Leading Check Valves - patent-pending 4.3 psi check valves keep the dripline charged to 10 feet or more on steep slopes—the highest in the industry—preventing low-point drainage.
1800 Series PRS-45 Spray Heads NEW
1800 Series Spray Heads are now available in PRS-45 models without a check valve
- Offers a better value option when check valve isn't needed
- Designed with R-VAN Rotary Nozzles in mind, PRS-45 regulates to 45 psi for optimal performance with water droplets less likely to get carried away by wind
- Meets PRS spray body requirements in regions adopting PRS regulations
Live Streaming NEW
Let Rain Bird Bring Training to You
- Short pre-scheduled classes that cover the most relevant topics
- Ask questions and get answers, just like the classroom
- No sales pitch, just professional training on all major brands
- Customized Live Streaming available