Dual Spray Series High Efficiency Spray Nozzles
Use 30% Less Water
The benefit of Rain Bird Dual Spray nozzles is clearly visible in side-by-side comparisons with standard, single-orifice spray nozzles. The second orifice on the Dual Spray allows for superior close-in watering. With the efficiency of Dual Spray nozzles, you may reduce watering times by more than 30%.
- Additional orifice for close-in watering
- Minimizes dry brown spots around spray heads
- Full-, Half-, and Quarter-circle patterns available
- Low Scheduling Coefficient for efficient watering
- Matched precipitation rate between sets and matched flow (GPM, m³/h and l/s) and precipitation rates with all Rain Bird MPR nozzles
- Fine mesh screen protects bottom orifice from debris
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius
- Fits all Rain Bird sprinklers and shrub adapters
Patented Dual Spray
Water flowing from both orifices results in a lower scheduling coefficient. This efficient design conserves water, saves money, and reduces waste. Competitor nozzles fail to provide efficient close-in watering, which results in a higher scheduling coefficient.
- Patented close-in watering for most efficient uniform water coverage, resulting in the elimination of dry brown spots
- Low Scheduling Coefficient for efficient watering.
- Cuts watering times, saves water and money
- Reduce water waste in windy conditions
- Compatible with all Rain Bird Pop-up Spray head sprinklers
- Three different watering patterns available: full-, half-, and quarter-circle
Spray Distance: 9-12 feet