Smart Irrigation Grounds News
All-In-One XFS-CV Dripline Series + Dripline Design Resources
The only dripline you’ll need, XFS-CV Dripline is ideal for on-surface, sub-surface, sloped, or flat applications. With check valves and pure copper chips in every emitter, XFS-CV offers protections from low-point drainage and root intrusion. Use our dripline design and product selection guides to get best practices for dripline design and answers to installation and maintenance questions.
NEW CAD Drawing Search in Design Resources
Our new Design Resources gives you and your customers easy access to CAD drawings searchable by product and industry certification. See a preview of the drawing and which formats are available. Design Resources is also the hub for all design information including performance charts, design guides, LANDF/X, written specifications, calculators, and more. Help your customers search by product or by document making it easy to find the documents they need.
September Schedule for Live Streaming Professional Training
Live Streaming Professional Training is a convenient and cost-effective way to get your entire team trained. Get real-world technical knowledge and the same top-notch skills promoted by the Irrigation Association with the convenience of online access. Our professional trainers are live so you can ask questions anytime just like in-person classes. Multi-seat discounts are available for training your staff/crews.
Reminder About Helpful Resources
Monthly Webinars Keep You Informed
At our monthly webinars a panel of irrigation experts discuss real-world irrigation design and maintenance challenges and provide insight on the most effective solutions. You get practical advice and best practices you can use to tackle challenges in the field.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming topics:
- Nov. 18, 2020: Understanding Pumps
- Dec. 16, 2020: Overcoming Challenges with 2-Wire System Design/Installation
- Jan. 20, 2021: Keeping Up with Changing PRS Regulations
- Feb. 24, 2021: Using the Right Irrigation Products in Challenging Situations
ESP-LXIVM Controller Wins Technical Innovation Contest Award at EIMA
EIMA is the largest European exposition of machinery for agriculture and gardening, and includes a competition that recognizes technological innovations and advancements in current technology. This year, the EIMA Evaluation Committee rewarded Rain Bird with an EIMA International 20/21 Mention award for the ESP-LXIVM Two-Wire Controller with Smart Valve Technology.
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Aug/Sept 2020
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - June/July 2020
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - March/April 2020
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - January/February 2020
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - November/December 2020
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - September/October 2019
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - July/August 2019
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - May/June 2019
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - March/April 2019
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Jan/Feb 2019
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Fall 2018
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Summer 2018
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Spring 2018
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Winter 2018