XFD On-Surface Dripline
The most flexible, pressure-compensating inline emitter tubing available to irrigate ground cover, dense plantings, hedge rows and more. Extra flexible tubing for fast, easy installation. Dual-layered tubing (brown over black or purple over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, UV damage, and algae growth. Patent-pending emitter design provides for increased reliability. Longer lateral runs than the competition.
NEW XFD Dripline Coil Labels
- Easier to read
- Useful jobsite information
- Peel off insert label to place in valve box or controller for future tubing identification
NEW Product Features
- Easy to read laser etched information on the tubing.
- Round emitter holes
- Colored stripes designate flow rate
- Black = 0.9 gph (3.5 l/hr)
- Tan = 0.6 gph (2.3 l/hr)