XFD On-Surface Dripline
The most flexible, pressure-compensating inline emitter tubing available to irrigate ground cover, dense plantings, hedge rows and more. Extra flexible tubing for fast, easy installation. Dual-layered tubing (brown over black or purple over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, UV damage, and algae growth. Patent-pending emitter design provides for increased reliability. Longer lateral runs than the competition.
NEW XFD Dripline Coil Labels
- Easier to read
- Useful jobsite information
- Peel off insert label to place in valve box or controller for future tubing identification
NEW Product Features
- Easy to read laser etched information on the tubing.
- Round emitter holes
- Colored stripes designate flow rate
- Black = 0.9 gph
- Tan = 0.6 gph
- Extra flexible tubing for fast, easy installation
- Dual-layered tubing (brown over black or purple over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, UV damage and algae growth
- Patent pending emitter design provides for increased reliability
- Longer lateral runs than competition
- Unique material offers significantly greater flexibility, allowing tighter turns with fewer elbows for easier installation
- Choice of flow rates, spacing and coil lengths provides design flexibility for a variety of non-turfgrass applications
- Use an Air/Vaccum Relief Valve Kit when installation is below soil
- Outside diameter: 0.634" (16.1 mm)
- Inside diameter: 0.536" (13.6 mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.049" (1.2 mm)
- Spacing: 12" or 18"
- Lengths: 100', 250', and 500' coils
- Use with XF Dripline Insert Fittings, Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, or Twist Lock Fittings
- Pressure: 8.5 to 60 psi (0.58 to 4.1 bar)
- Flow rates: 0.6 gph and 0.9 gph (2.3 l/h and 3.5 l/h)
- Temperature: Water up to 100° F (37.8C); Ambient up to 125° F (51.7C)
- Required filtration: 120 mesh
Landscape Drip Zone Calculator
- By simply answering a few questions, this tool will provide you with the correct product necessary to install your next dripline irrigation project.