XFD On-Surface Dripline
The most flexible, pressure-compensating inline emitter tubing available to irrigate ground cover, dense plantings, hedge rows and more. Extra flexible tubing for fast, easy installation. Dual-layered tubing (brown over black or purple over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, UV damage, and algae growth. Patented emitter design provides for increased reliability. Longer lateral runs than the competition.
NEW XFD Dripline Coil Labels
- Easier to read
- Useful jobsite information
- Peel off insert label to place in valve box or controller for future tubing identification
NEW Product Features
- Easy to read laser etched information on the tubing.
- Round emitter holes
- Colored stripes designate flow rate
- Black = 0.9 gph (3.5 l/hr)
- Tan = 0.6 gph (2.3 l/hr)