Wide Flow Commercial Control Zone Kit with Scrubber Valve and Pressure Regulating Basket Filter
Rain Bird Control Zone Kits provide all of the components necessary for on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation in a single package, making them simple to order and easy to install.
- Complete kit is the simplest, smallest and most reliable Control Zone Kit for commercial applications between 0.3 and 20 gpm (1.1 and 76 l/m)
- Includes the reliable, proven PESB Valve which provides patented scrubbing action, making this kit ideal for commercial dirty water applications
- Includes the Pressure Regulating, Quick-Check Basket Filter that has a clear indicator which goes from green to red, telling you when to clean the filter. This reduces maintenance and takes the guesswork out of cleaning the filter. In addition, the threaded top makes it easy to remove and clean the stainless steel screen
- Basket Filter and Pressure Regulator have been combined for one smaller Pressure Regulating, Quick-Check Basket filter that is 24% smaller than the previous unit
- Flow: 0.3 to 20.0 gpm (1.13 to 75.7 l/m)*
- Inlet Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,3 bar)
- Regulating Pressure: 40 psi (2,7 bar)
- Filtration: 200 mesh (75 micron) stainless steel
- Temperature: Up to 150º F (66º C)
- QKCHK100M (100 mesh stainless steel screen)
- QKCHK200M (200 mesh stainless steel screen)
- QKCHKCAP (Complete cap with body o-ring)
* For flows below 5gpm Rain Bird recommends use of upstream filtration to prevent debris from collecting below the diaphragm
- When installing indoors or on a design where the emission points are more than 5ft. above the Control Zone Kit, you must install a check valve after the pressure regulating filter (RBY or Basket Filter). The regulator has a permeable white dot that is designed to relieve excess pressure by slowly releasing water droplets.
- Filter must be installed downstream of any valve; warranty will be void if installed under constant pressure.