Wide Flow Commercial Control Zone Kit with Pressure Regulating Basket Filter
Rain Bird Control Zone Kits provide all of the components necessary for on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation in a single package, making them simple to order and easy to install.
- Industry wide flow range between 0.3 and 20 gpm (1.13 to 75.71 l/m) leading enables single SKU purchase for large projects
- Updated with the reliable, flexible and proven PEB valve with the rugged pressure regulating basket filter
- This PR Filter kit provides on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation with only two parts; so there is less chance of leakage at the connections, both at installation and over the life of the system
- The “No Spill” feature of the basket filter ensures dirt does not fall back into the filter during cleanup operation. The threaded filter top with O-ring makes it easy to remove and clean that stainless steel filter screen
- Flow: 0.3 to 20 gpm (1.13 to 75.71 l/m)*
- Inlet Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,3 bar)
- Regulating Pressure: 40 psi (2,7 bar)
- Filtration: 200 mesh (75 micron) stainless steel
- Temperature: Up to 150° F (66° C)
Replacement Filter Screens
- QKCHK-100M: 100 mesh stainless steel screen, red
- QKCHK-200M: 200 mesh stainless steel screen, white
- BFCAP (Complete cap with body o-ring)
* For flows below 5gpm Rain Bird recommends use of upstream filtration to prevent debris from collecting below the diaphragm
- When installing indoors or on a design where the emission points are more than 5ft. above the Control Zone Kit, you must install a check valve after the pressure regulating filter (RBY or Basket Filter). The regulator has a permeable white dot that is designed to relieve excess pressure by slowly releasing water droplets.
- Filter must be installed downstream of any valve; warranty will be void if installed under constant pressure.
- XCZ-100-PRB-LC: 1” PEB Valve with 1” Pressure Regulating (40 psi), Basket Filter