Pressure-Regulating Filter (RBY)
Unique, compact unit that works with all valves to create a simple, efficient control zone. Combines filtration and pressure regulation in one piece for protection of downstream components in a low-volume irrigation system
- Reduces the number of components in a control zone, making it smaller and easier to install. More control zones can fit in one valve box!
- Combination unit comes with 200 mesh (75 micron) stainless steel reduces the number of connections, making installation easier and faster
- Static RBY filter regulates pressure to a nominal 30 or 40 psi (2.0 or 2.8 bar) - PR RBY Filter Cap has sealing O-ring and unthreads to provide access to the filter element for easy cleaning
- 30 or 40 psi pressure regulator is integrated into the filter body
- Robust body and cap are made of glass-filled polypropylene and provide 150 psi (10.3 bar) pressure ratin
- Flow - ¾" units: 0.20 to 5.0 gpm (0.8 to 18.9 l/m)
- 1" units: 3.0 to 15.0 gpm (11.4 to 56.8 l/m)
- Inlet pressure: 20 to 150 psi (1.4 to 10.3 bar)
- Regulated pressure: - 3⁄4" units: 30 psi (2.1 bar)
- 1" units: 40 psi (2.8 bar)
- PRF-075-RBY: ¾" PR RBY Filter
- PRF-100-RBY: 1" PR RBY Filter
- RBY-200SSMX (200 mesh stainless steel screen)
Installation Note - When installing indoors or on a design where the emission points are more than 5 ft. above the Control Zone Kit, you must install a check valve after the pressure regulating filter (RBY or Basket Filter). The regulator has a permeable white dot that is designed to relieve pressure by slowly dripping out water when there is excess pressure. Adding a check valve after the regulator, would help prevent potential leaks due to high backpressure.