Medium Flow Control Zone Kits with Anti-Siphon Valve and PR Filter
Rain Bird Control Zone Kits provide all of the components necessary for on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation in a single package, making them simple to order and easy to install.
- Complete, two-piece Control Zone Kits include the field-proven Anti-Siphon Valve that has an atmospheric vacuum breaker for backflow prevention and an IAPMO rating
- These PR Filter kits provide on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation with only two parts; so there is less chance of leakage at the connections, both at installation and over the life of the system
- Flow: 3.0 to 15.0 gpm (11.4 to 56.8 l/m)
- Inlet pressure: 20 to 150 psi (1.4 to 10.3 bar)
- Filtration: 200 mesh stainless steel screen (75 micron)
- Regulated pressure: 40 psi (2.8 bar)
- XACZ-100-PRF: 1" ASVF with 1" PR RBY Filter
- RBY-200SSMX (200 mesh stainless steel screen)
- When installing indoors or on a design where the emission points are more than 5ft. above the Control Zone Kit, you must install a check valve after the pressure regulating filter (RBY or Basket Filter). The regulator has a permeable white dot that is designed to relieve excess pressure by slowly releasing water droplets.
- Filter must be installed downstream of any valve; warranty will be void if installed under constant pressure.