PSR Universal Pump Start Relay
Rain Bird pump start relays work with a lawn controller’s start/stop command to facilitate the electrical path from the breaker box to the pump motor.
Rain Bird PSR Universal Pump Start Relays provide “pilot duty“ operation for all types of electrically driven pump equipment with available coil voltages of 24, 110 and 220 VAC.
2-Wire Pump Start Relay Features
- Works with a lawn controller's start/stop command to facilitate the electrical path from the breaker box to the pump motor
- Provides "pilot duty" operation for all types of electrically driven pump equipment with available coil voltages of 24, 110 or 220 VAC
- 40 AMP certified relay
- Quick connect terminals with wire nuts
- Grounding provision
- Compatible with 24 VAC timed lawn controllers
- Compatible with 110 or 220 VAC 3/4 HP thru 5 HP* single phase pumps
- Grey "baked-on" powder coating, for long life in difficult environments
- UL Listed as "Enclosed Industrial Control Panels" and backed by a one-year warranty
- Housed in compact NEMA3R weather-tight enclosures
- Includes an additional ice cube relay for 2-wire controller/decoder systems
* When thermal protection is present
Need Technical Help?
Call 877-647-0294 for assistance with technical questions.