ClimateMinder Soil Monitoring
ClimateMinder is the most affordable way to get Rain Bird quality soil moisture and irrigation event monitoring. Built using the same high standards as all Rain Bird products, ClimateMinder uses clean templates, icons, and reports that take the guesswork out of irrigation management.
Easy to Use and Well Supported
Simple to use clean interface answers the question growers need to know:
- Did the system run last night? Was it off or a had a problem?
- Irrigate enough? Too much?
- Is fertilizer leaching? Did it penetrate all the way?
System to Grow With
Start with one unit and add more as fields grow and expand. All the data is collected and presented in the same easy-to-read interface.
- ClimateMinder.com is a clean, easy to use interface with indicators and charts that quickly relay information growers need to make irrigation choices
- Sensors at each depth allow the grower to watch water move through the profile making sure irrigation is reaching the root zone, and not moving past it
- Pressure switch tracks irrigation events, recording exactly when irrigation starts and stops
- Daily emailed reports available so the grower can have the latest field conditions to start the day
- Easy to follow how-to videos, quick start guides, email support, and telephone help are available for support
- Reduce plant stress
- Improve yield
- Verify irrigation schedules are followed
- Increase crop quality
- Stop fertilizer leaching
- Maximize water usage
- Access to actionable data anytime, anywhere
- Choice of Rain Bird RB40 Soil Moisture Probes to fit the crop:
- Pressure switch triggered at 5psi
- Onboard data storage:
- Reading every 15-minutes
- Reporting every 3-hours
- Cellular communication link
- Solar power with battery backup
- Plug and play connectors
- Push button diagnostics
- Data available at www.climateminder.com or from daily emailed reports
Single Depth or Potted Plant
|Multi-Depth, 16" Profile Probe||
Full Profile, 32" Profile Probe