22SA Mini Rotor Sprinklers
Multi-Stream Rotary Sprinklers
- Multiple rotating streams distribute water uniformly
- Extended throw up to 24 ft. covers more area with fewer sprinklers
- Nozzle and screen are easily removed for flushing
- Pressure-activated wiper seal protects mechanism from creeping grasses and sandy soil
- Reduces water use up to 30% over pop-up sprinklers
- Slow distribution rate of 0.6 inches per hour is ideal for newly seeded areas, slopes and hillsides
- Multiple rotating streams resist windblown over spray
- A protected closed-case design that makes it ideal for "creeping" grasses, sandy soil, and other harsh surroundings
- Engineered to operate at lower pressure while still delivering precise, even coverage
The Rain Bird 22SA-RVAN mini rotor combines watering efficiency with the accuracy and simplicity of 45° to 270° pattern adjustment by hand, with no tools required. This versatile sprinkler allows you to apply multi-stream, water-saving coverage in more areas of your lawn – in narrow or wide corners, along curved walkways, even in outside corners.
Available in fixed full-, half-, or quarter-circle patterns, and also in a hand-adjustable version. In operation, the sprinkler produces remarkably low precipitation rates of 0.6 in. per hour, reducing water use up to 30%. The secret is in the nozzle's rotary multi-stream action. The water delivery is gentle enough for newly seeded areas and hillsides, yet covers more area than standard pop-up sprays. The nozzle's water droplets are also larger than traditional pop-up spray droplets, resisting windblown overspray. If you are planning a new irrigation system, this sprinkler's extended throw up to 24 ft. allows you to use fewer heads per zone to reduce system complexity.
- 4" pop-up height
- Spray distance: 17-24 feet