12SA Mini Rotor Sprinklers
Multi-Stream Rotary Sprinklers
- Available in quarter-, half-, and full-circle patterns with 4 in. pop-up height
- Multiple rotating streams distribute water uniformly
- Extended throw up to 18 ft. covers more area with fewer sprinkler heads
- Pressure-activated wiper seal protects mechanism from creeping grasses and sandy soil
Rain Bird's 12SA rotary sprinklers provide highly uniform water distribution and an increased radius range of up to 18 ft., covering more area with fewer heads. At the same time, the sprinkler produces remarkably low precipitation rates of 0.6 in. per hour, reducing water use up to 30 percent. The secret is in the nozzle's rotary multi-stream action. The water delivery is gentle enough for newly seeded areas and hillsides, yet covers more area than standard pop-up sprays. The extended throw also allows you to use fewer heads per zone to reduce system complexity. And the 12SA nozzle's water droplets are larger than traditional sprinkler droplets, resisting windblown overspray.
The 12SA is easy to adjust: simply use a standard slotted screwdriver to adjust the throw distance from 13 to 18 ft. Other features include a 4-in. pop-up height; a protected closed-case design that makes these sprinklers ideal for "creeping" grasses, sandy soil, and other harsh surroundings; and a water-lubricated rotating stream operation that's quiet and maintenance-free. This version of the 12SA produces a full-coverage pattern; the 12SA is also available in full- and quarter-circle patterns.
- 4" pop-up height.
- 1/2" inlet.
- Spray distance: 13-18 feet