What to expect from a professional irrigation contractor:
- Will answer all your lawn and garden questions.
- Provide a detailed job estimate with specific costs and product recommendations.
- Install a top quality water-efficient system using the latest water saving products.
- Comply with all local codes and regulations.
What is a Rain Bird® Select Contractor®?
Rain Bird Select Contractors are part of a network of independently owned and operated irrigation contractors that have been hand chosen by Rain Bird and are considered the best in the business.
Click here to learn more about Rain Bird Select Contractors.
* By clicking on the Find My Contractor button, I agree that I understand that participating contractors are independently owned and operated, and I agree that Rain Bird Corporation has no liability or responsibility for the services that a contractor may provide or any damages or costs in any way connected with the contractor’s services. Rain Bird does not (1) recommend or endorse specific contractors or (2) provide advice regarding which contractor to choose. I understand that it is important that I evaluate each contractor before I choose the contractor who is best for me. Rain Bird is not my agent or the agent of any contractor, and Rain Bird’s services are administrative only. If a Select Contractor is not available, referrals to other participating irrigation contractors may be provided. To assist Rain Bird in maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, I give my consent to be contacted (by the means that I have indicated above) in three weeks by a Rain Bird Customer Service Representative in order to participate in a customer survey.