Winter 2023 Smart Irrigation Grounds News
2023 New Product Review
Discover the variety of innovative new solutions Rain Bird released this year. From the 11000 Series Rotor to the Flume Smart Home Water Monitor and more, Rain Bird is committed to offering the best irrigation products on the market.
FG100 Residential Flow Sensor Wins New Product Contest at IA Show
Rain Bird® has once again won the Irrigation Association’s New Product Contest, announced at the annual Irrigation Association Show.
Taking home the award, the Rain Bird FG100 Flow Sensor boasts advanced technology designed to instantly identify leaks, enhance water delivery, and ensure optimal efficiency. Discover all of FG100’s groundbreaking features perfect for your next irrigation project.
Get a Behind-the-Scenes Look at Venues Around the World
Before every match, an entire team of sports turf professionals works diligently in venues around the world to bring every game to life. Go behind the scenes and hear from experts about the deliberate planning and meticulous care that goes into ensuring their venues are ready for the next game.
Get a closer look from the Pros who set the stage.
Small Site Mobile-first, Smart Control Solution
Manage irrigation systems for small sites, offices and remote facilities from anywhere with this mobile-first, EPA WaterSense certified, NEW Rain Bird® RC2 Smart Irrigation Controller. Explore RC2’s key advantages—especially for small sites.
When learning how to troubleshoot or select Rain Bird products, make the FREE Knowledge Center your first stop!
Rain Bird Brings Theme Park Lands to Life
Universal Beijing Resort™ tapped Rain Bird to create a tailor-made irrigation system for Universal’s largest park to date, which includes a theme park, 2 hotels, 80 restaurants, 37 rides, 30 stores and more! With Rain Bird’s help, Universal Beijing Resort’s themed and unique landscapes bring favorite attractions to life for guests to enjoy year-round.
INSIGHTS: Watch the Latest Webinar
Watch the latest Insights for Irrigation Professionals webinar! This session covered best practices for irrigation pump specification and selection and the ability to recognize the need for developing accurate specifications for pumps. Other topics covered include types of pump applications and key information to understand.
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Fall 2023
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Q1 2023
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Q4 2022
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Q2 2022
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Q1 2022
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Nov/Dec 2021
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - June/July 2021
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - March/April 2021
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Jan/Feb 2021
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Dec 2020
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Oct/Nov 2020
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - Aug/Sept 2020
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - June/July 2020
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - March/April 2020
- Smart Irrigation Grounds News - January/February 2020