Rain Bird 751 Series
Full/Part Circle Golf Rotors (Electric and IC)
Whether you’re catering to grow-in or just trying to get more from a limited water supply, Rain Bird 751 golf rotors with Rapid-Adjust Technology let your staff make easy arc adjustments with the turn of a screw. MemoryArc retains two part-circle arc settings, so you can shift between full and part-circle operation in seconds.
For golf course superintendents and their crews, efficiently irrigating around obstacles, on slopes and in windy weather can be a real challenge. The new low angle nozzle housing can enhance distribution uniformity under these tough conditions.
Offering proven Rain Bird durability and distribution uniformity, these cost-efficient rotors are also backward-compatible with existing Rain Bird rotor cases. Doing more when it matters most. That’s The Intelligent Use of Water.™
Rain Bird® golf rotors are engineered for precise application and distribution uniformity, helping you get the most from your water source. With intelligent, easy-to-use features like a top‑serviceable design and quick full-circle/part-circle adjustments, Rain Bird golf rotors help you and your crew save time every week.
Designed for Timeless Compatibility™ with every EAGLE® rotor manufactured since 1992, these rotors give you the flexibility to update internals without having to dig up the case, saving you even more time.
Delivers 25kV surge protection and built‑in filtration for a second level of protection from debris. Eliminates the most common maintenance tasks that plague competing rotors.
With superior performance in a smaller footprint than competing rotors and an intelligent snap-ring design for quick access to serviceable components, Rain Bird rotors have long been the perfect choice for golf courses.
- 37' to 75' (11.3 m to 22.9 m)
- 7.0 to 37.7 gpm (0.44 to 2.38 l/s) (1.59 to 8.56 m3/h)
- Full-circle 360°
- Adjustable 30° to 345°
Maximum Inlet Pressure
- Models E and IC: 150 psi (10.3 bars)
- Models SAM: 100 psi (6.9 bars)
Pressure Regulation Range
- 60 to 100 psi (4.1 to 6.9 bars)
Factory Pressure Settings
- 751E/IC available in 70 and 80 psi (4.8 and 5.5 bars)
- Body Height
- Models E, IC, SAM: 12.0" (30.5 cm)
- Pop-Up Height to Mid-Nozzle
- Models E, IC, SAM: 2.6" (6.6 cm)
- Top Diameter
- Models E, IC, SAM: 6.25" (15.9 cm)
- Standard: 25°
- Wind Tolerant: 12°
- Low-Angle: 17°
- Models E, IC, SAM: 1.25" (3.2 cm) ACME Female Threaded
- 180° in ≤ 90 seconds; 75 seconds nominally
Maximum Stream Height
- Standard: 17' (5.2 m)
- Wind Tolerant: 10' (3.1 m)
- 24 VAC solenoid power requirement: 0.41 amp inrush current (9.8 VA)
- 60 cycle: 0.25 amp holding current (6.0 VA)
- 50 cycle: 0.32 amp holding current (7.7 VA)
- up to 25KV standard on electric models with the GBS-25 solenoid
Top-Serviceable Rock Screen™ and Replaceable Valve Seat
- On models 751E, IC, SAM
Note: All data is generated from tests conducted in accordance with ASAE Standard S398.1 for at least 30 minutes in zero-wind conditions. Rain Bird recommends the use of SPACE for Windows,® equivalent program or derived performance data to optimize nozzle selection.
IC: Integrated Control