Rain Bird 702/752 Series
Full Circle/Part Circle Golf Rotors
The NEW Rain Bird 702/752 Series Rotors offer unmatched flexibility, industry-leading uniformity and a consistent rotation speed, the full-circle 702 Series and full/part-circle 752 Series make it easier to maintain flawless turf. Turn-of-a-screw adjustments and top serviceability save you time and labor costs season after season.
75% Faster Nozzle Changes
With a screwdriver, you can quickly change nozzles in the field without removing internals.
One Stator for Any Nozzle
When changing nozzles, the self-adjusting stator automatically modifies flow to control rotation speed and optimize performance.
Easy Arc Adjustments
Rapid-Adjust Technology allows you to handle arc adjustments with the turn of a screw, while MemoryArc lets you shift between full- and part-circle operation in seconds.
Peace of Mind Today. Continuous Innovation for the Future.
- Pressure regulation and arc adjustments can be made from the top of the rotor, requiring only a common screwdriver.
- Quick nozzle changes can be completed in the field in just seconds.
- Internal components can be quickly accessed from the top of the rotor.
- The 702 Series offers reliable full-circle coverage while the 752 Series delivers ultimate full-circle/part-circle versatility and easy arc adjustments.
- Self-adjusting stator automatically modifies flow after nozzle changes, saving your crew time.
- Choose between electric and Integrated Control (IC) models.
- A GBS25 solenoid delivers unrivaled 25kV surge protection and built-in filtration for an extra level of defense from debris.
- Every model has been exhaustively tested and held to the highest standards in the industry.
- Rain Bird 702 Series: 59' to 77' (18.0 m to 23.5 m)
- Rain Bird 752 Series: 19' to 84' (5.8 m to 25.6 m)
- Rain Bird 702 Series: 16.9 to 42.9 gpm (1.06 to 2.70 l/s); (3.83 to 9.73 m³/h)
- Rain Bird 752 Series: 6.7 to 47.0 gpm (0.42 to 2.97 l/s); (1.51 to 10.68 m³/h)
- Rain Bird 702 Series: Full-circle, 360°
- Rain Bird 752 Series: Full-circle, 360°, Adjustable 30-345°
- E: Electric
- IC: Integrated Control
Maximum Inlet Pressure
- 150 psi (10.3 bars)
Pressure Regulation Range
- 60 to 100 psi (4.1 to 6.9 bars)
Factory Pressure Settings
- Available in 70 and 80 psi (4.8 and 5.5 bar)
- Body Height: 12.0" (30.5 cm)
- Pop-Up Height to Mid-Nozzle: 2.6" (6.6 cm)
- Top Diameter: 6.25" (15.9 cm)
Maximum Stream Height
- Rain Bird 702/752 Series: Standard: 17' (5.2 m), Wind Tolerant: 10' (3.1 m)
- Rain Bird 752 Series: Low Angle: 12' (3.7 m)
- Rain Bird 702/752 Series: Standard: 25°, Wind Tolerant: 12°
- Rain Bird 752 Series: #18 & Low Angle Nozzle: 15°
- 1.25" (32 mm) ACME female thread
- 180° in ≤ 90 seconds, 80 seconds nominally
- 24 VAC solenoid power requirement: 0.41 amp inrush current (9.8 VA)
- 60 cycle: 0.25 amp holding current (6.0 VA)
- 50 cycle: 0.32 amp holding current (7.7 VA)
- Up to 25KV standard on electric models with the GBS25 solenoid
Top-Serviceable Internal Components
High & Low Flow Valves to Ensure Optimal Performance
- 752 Series Nozzles 18, 20, 22, 24, and 26 require a low-flow valve which comes preinstalled on rotors during manufacturing.
- 752 Series Nozzles 28, 32, 36, 40, 44, 48 and 50 require a high-flow valve which comes preinstalled on rotors during manufacturing.