RN High Efficiency Rotary Nozzles
0.6 in/hr precipitation rate from 13 to 24 feet
Rain Bird® Rotary Nozzles provide water efficiency and design flexibility. Rotary Nozzles feature rotating stream technology which uniformly delivers water at a low precipitation rate, significantly reducing runoff and erosion. Retrofitting standard spray nozzles with Rotary Nozzles can reduce flow by up to 60%, and improve water efficiency by up to 30%. Nozzle spray pattern and distance are easily adjusted by hand with no tools required.
Thick wind-resistant streams ensure efficient performance in adverse real-world conditions. Large water droplets cut through the wind, so water stays in the target zone without misting or fogging. An exclusive manual flush feature keeps nozzles clear of dirt and debris even in extreme conditions.
- Greater distribution uniformity keeps your landscape green without overwatering
- Thick wind-resistant streams and large water droplets resist prevailing winds and maximize water landing in the target zone
- Low 0.6”/hr precipitation reduces or eliminates run-off on slopes and hard clay soils with 35% less run time than the leading competitor
- Matched precipitation rates enable large and small turf areas to be zoned together by mixing R-Series rotary nozzles, R-VAN, and 5000 Series rotors with the MPR nozzle set
- Three-year trade warranty
- Spacing: 8’ to 24’ (2,4 to 7,3m)¹
- Pressure Range: 30 to 55 psi (2,1 to 3,8 bar)
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 45 psi (3,1 bar)²
¹ These ranges are based on proper pressure at nozzle
² Rain Bird recommends using 1800 P45 Spray Bodies to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations