Rain Bird 700 Series
Full-Circle Golf Rotors
Full-Circle Golf Rotors
Featuring consistent pressure regulation and high-efficiency nozzles with large droplets that cut through harsh winds, Rain Bird® 700 Series rotors give you the even distribution you need for a healthy playing surface. With the ability to drop a new Rain Bird 700 Series internal assembly into your existing rotor cases, they save you time and money year after year. Rain Bird golf rotors offer a low cost of ownership through a powerful combination of versatility, performance, and durability.
Rain Bird® golf rotors are engineered for precise application and distribution uniformity, helping you get the most from your water source. With intelligent, easy-to-use features like a top‑serviceable design and quick full-circle/part-circle adjustments, Rain Bird golf rotors help you and your crew save time every week.
Designed for Timeless Compatibility™ with every EAGLE® rotor manufactured since 1992, these rotors give you the flexibility to update internals without having to dig up the case, saving you even more time.
Delivers 25kV surge protection and built‑in filtration for a second level of protection from debris. Eliminates the most common maintenance tasks that plague competing rotors.
With superior performance in a smaller footprint than competing rotors and an intelligent snap-ring design for quick access to serviceable components, Rain Bird rotors have long been the perfect choice for golf courses.
- 57' to 79' (17.4 m to 24.1 m)
- 16.3 to 43.9 gpm (1.03 to 2.76 l/s) (3.70 to 9.95 m3/h)
- Full-circle 360°
Maximum Inlet Pressure
- Models E and IC: 150 psi (10.3 bars)
- Models SAM and B: 100 psi (6.9 bars)
Pressure Regulation Range
- 60 to 100 psi (4.1 to 6.9 bars)
Factory Pressure Settings
- 700E/IC available in 70 and 80 psi (4.8 and 5.5 bars)
- Body Height
- Models E, IC, SAM: 12.0" (30.5 cm)
- Models B: 9.6" (24.5 cm)
- Pop-Up Height to Mid-Nozzle
- Models E, IC, SAM, B: 2.6" (6.6 cm)
- Top Diameter
- Models E, IC, SAM: 6.25" (15.9 cm)
- Models B: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Standard: 25°
- Wind Tolerant: 12°
- Low-Angle: 17°
- Models E, IC, SAM: 1.25" (3.2 cm) ACME Female Threaded
- Models B: 1" (2.5 cm) ACME Female Threaded
- Block: 10' (3.1 m) of elevation
- SAM: 15' (4.6 m) of elevation
- 360° in ≤ 180 seconds; 150 seconds nominally
Maximum Stream Height
- Standard: 17' (5.2 m)
- Wind Tolerant: 10' (3.1 m)
- 24 VAC solenoid power requirement: 0.41 amp inrush current (9.8 VA)
- 60 cycle: 0.25 amp holding current (6.0 VA)
- 50 cycle: 0.32 amp holding current (7.7 VA)
- up to 25KV standard on electric models with the GBS-25 solenoid
Top-Serviceable Rock Screen™ and Replaceable Valve Seat
- On models 700E, IC, SAM and 751E, IC, SAM
Note: All data is generated from tests conducted in accordance with ASAE Standard S398.1 for at least 30 minutes in zero-wind conditions. Rain Bird recommends the use of SPACE for Windows,® equivalent program or derived performance data to optimize nozzle selection.
IC: Integrated Control
SAM: Stopamatic (SAM)
B: Seal-A-Matic™ device