The Easiest Path to Total Control.
Combining advanced features with simple administration, Nimbus II is a good choice for courses that want to save time and effort while maintaining premier playing conditions. ET-based scheduling ad advanced flow management ensure users get the most from every drop of water.
- Hybrid Communication (Up to 12 interfaces) – Use any combination of field hardware to control irrigation specific to your course requirements.
- RainWatch™ – Active rainfall monitoring and automatic user-defined irrigation responses dynamically deliver exact application rates and reduce water use—all during an irrigation cycle.
- Flo-Manager® – With real-time ow management, Flo-Manager delivers maximum watering flexibility, reducing wear on your pump station and minimizing your water window.
- Temporary Station, Schedule and Program Adjust – Fine-tuned adjustments can be made on individual stations, programs and schedules to resolve temporary irrigation needs.
- Quick IRR™ and Simple IRR™ – Intuitive programming makes building irrigation programs simple and quick.
- Smart Weather™ – Automatically adjust your system based on real-time weather events and daily evapotranspiration (ET) measurements for precision irrigation and less waste.
- SmartPump™ (Optional Upgrade) – 24/7 pump station monitoring allows you to automatically modify irrigation demand based on your actual pump data, increasing your pump station efficiency and protecting your entire hydraulic system.
- Up to 3 Courses (54 Holes)
- Up to 50 per Program
- Up to 8
- Up to 21,504
- Up to 24,000
- Up to 6
- Up to 5