Skip to main content
HDF Series 4 Disc Filters
- Automatic self-cleaning disc filtration equipment with 4” valves and high density polyethylene manifolds.
- Max. Flow: 3945 gpm (896 m³/h)
- Surface and well water containing both organic (algae) and inorganic materials
- Rivers, reservoirs, canals, and waste water
- Suited for areas with or without electricity.
- Well water containing light sand (<3 PPM) and other contaminants.
- Ideal for high flow rate applications.
- Rain Bird HDF systems helical action provides efficient cleaning.
- Maximum filtering surface (463 in²/2984 cm²).
- Manufactured from engineered plastics to resist rust and corrosion from chemicals and water.
- All units are factory tested prior to shipment.
- Disc elements provide depth filtration, not just surface filtration.
- Units are pre-assembled with HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) manifold for easy installation.
- Manual backflush cycle can be initiated from the controller.
- Plastic backflush valves are lightweight and corrosion resistant.
- Low maintenance and performs reliable backflush.
- Filtration disc versatility (filtration grade can be easily changed).
- Standard filtration options:
- 100 micron (150 mesh)
- 130 micron (120 mesh)
- 400 micron (40 mesh)
- Custom filtration options (available by special request):
- 200 micron (75 mesh)
- 50 micron