EAGLE™ 900/950 Series
Full Circle/Part Circle Golf Rotors
Big spaces demand big performance. Our 900/950 Series Rotors deliver extra-long throw ranges, increased droplet size and uniformity that is reliable and consistent. Choose full-circle 900 Series or 950 Series for part-circle precision application.
Rain Bird® golf rotors are engineered for precise application and distribution uniformity, helping you get the most from your water source. With intelligent, easy-to-use features like a top‑serviceable design and quick full-circle/part-circle adjustments, Rain Bird golf rotors help you and your crew save time every week.
Designed for Timeless Compatibility™ with every EAGLE® rotor manufactured since 1992, these rotors give you the flexibility to update internals without having to dig up the case, saving you even more time.
Delivers 25kV surge protection and built‑in filtration for a second level of protection from debris. Eliminates the most common maintenance tasks that plague competing rotors.
With superior performance in a smaller footprint than competing rotors and an intelligent snap-ring design for quick access to serviceable components, Rain Bird rotors have long been the perfect choice for golf courses.
- EAGLE 900: 63' to 97' (19.2 m to 29.6 m)
- EAGLE 950: 70' to 92' (21.3 m to 28.0 m)
- EAGLE 900: 21.4 to 57.1 gpm (1.35 to 3.60 l/s) (4.85 to 12.97 m³/h)
- EAGLE 950: 19.5 to 59.4 gpm (1.23 to 3.75 l/s) (4.43 to 13.49 m³)
- EAGLE 900: Full-circle 360°
- EAGLE 950: Part-circle, 40° to 345°
Maximum Inlet Pressure
- Models E and IC: 150 psi (10.3 bars)
- Models SAM: 100 psi (6.9 bars)
Pressure Regulation Range
- 60 to 100 psi (4.1 to 6.9 bars)
Factory Pressure Settings
- 900E/IC & 950E/IC available in 70 and 80 psi (4.8 and 5.5 bars)
- Body Height: 13.4" (34.0 cm)
- Pop-Up Height to Mid-Nozzle: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
- Top Diameter: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Standard: 25°
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) (15/21) ACME Female Threaded
- SAM: 15' (4.6 m) of elevation
- EAGLE 900: 360° in ≤ 240 seconds; 210 seconds nominally
- EAGLE 950: 180° in ≤ 120seconds; 105 seconds nominally
Maximum Stream Height
- 20' (6.1 m)
- 24 VAC solenoid power requirement: 0.41 amp inrush current (9.8 VA)
- 60 cycle: 0.25 amp holding current (6.0 VA)
- 50 cycle: 0.32 amp holding current (7.7 VA)
- up to 25KV standard on electric models with the GBS-25 solenoid
Top-Serviceable Rock Screen™ and Replaceable Valve Seat
- All 900 & 950 models
IC: Integrated Control