DAS/ASVF SureFlow Automatic Anti-Siphon Valves
- Professional grade anti-siphon valve for above ground mounting
- Flow control allows optimization of sprinkler performance
- Heavy duty construction with stainless steel screws
- 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz automatic operation or manual activation with bleed screw
- Buna-N diaphragm offers superior performance in harsh water environments
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris prior to installation and system start-up
- Spray-free internal bleed for manual operation
- Energy efficient, low power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger for long lasting dependability
This professional grade anti-siphon valve replaces Rain Bird and other irrigation valves installed above ground with 3/4 in. or 1 in. female threaded inlet and outlet. It can be used with any 24 volt AC irrigation timer. Its unique reverse-flow design helps prevent flooding in the event of internal diaphragm failure, keeping the valve closed and saving water. Anti-Siphon valves should always be installed at least 6 inches above the highest head on the valve line, and should never have another valve installed further down the line from the main valve. After installation and before startup, always the flush system of dirt and debris manually using the valve's external bleed screw. Equipped with the additional advantage of adjustable flow control, this model helps prevent wasteful misting when water pressure is too high. A top mounted, easy turn flow control knob allows you to optimize flow to the zone, permitting sprinklers to water at their most efficient rate for more uniform coverage. This valve can be applied with all types of watering devices including Rain Bird spray heads (1800, 600), and rotors (22SA, 32SA, 42SA+, 52SA, LG3 and AG5) as well as Drip zones when properly installed together with a pressure regulator and filter.
- Combination Electric Remote Control Valve and Atmospheric Backflow Preventer in one unit.
- Buna-N diaphragm with water filter and captive spring.
- Energy-efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger.
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start up.
- Spray-free internal bleed for manual operation.
- Heavy-duty construction with stainless steel screws.
- Meets I.A.P.M.O. and A.S.S.E. listing specifications.
- Voltage: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid
- Inrush Current: 0.41A (9.9VA)
- Holding Current: 0.14A (3.43VA)
- Coil Resistance: 30-39 Ohms
- Pressure Range: 15-150 PSI
- Flow Range: 0.2 GPM to 40 GPM
- Minimum Water and Ambient Air Temperature: 40° F (4° C)
- Water temperature: up to 110° F (43° C)
- Ambient temperature: up to 125° F (52° C)