1800® Series (PRS) Pressure Regulated Spray Heads
Maximum Water Savings
- Complies with state guidelines in California, Washington, Colorado, Vermont, Hawaii, Washington D.C., Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine, Oregon, and New Jersey.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure
- Patented PRS regulator built into the stem maintains constant 30 psi for nozzle efficiency
- Ideal for use in areas with fluctuating water pressures or windy conditions
- Up to 50% water savings
- Choice of nozzles: high efficiency, standard MPR or bodies only
- Pop-up heights from 2" – 12"
- ½" bottom inlet
- Ultimate choice for watering efficiency along with proven 1800 Series sprinkler reliability
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30 psi for most efficient nozzle performance
- Stops water waste, ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or windy conditions
- Increases watering uniformity across zones for greener results with less water
- Rebate eligible through select water districts
Other features include:
- Heavy-duty stainless steel spring assures flush retraction every time
- Patented pressure-activated, co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment.
- Tapered pop-up neck helps remove debris during retraction while a precision controlled flushing action also clears debris assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides extra durability.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools; providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance.
Pressure Regulated Sprays With HE-VAN Nozzles and Check Valve
- Meets the water saving needs of all spray areas, regardless of changing elevation or water pressures
- Built-in pressure regulator stops misting
- Check valve eliminates low head drainage and puddling
- HE-VAN high efficiency adjustable nozzle for uniform coverage in any adjusted pattern
- Pop-up height: 4"
Pressure Regulated Sprays With HE-VAN Nozzles
- Water saving efficiency plus full 0° - 360° adjustability
- Defined streams produce larger, wind-resistant drops that cover evenly in any pattern
- Pop-up height: 2" or 4"
Pressure Regulated Sprays with Dual Spray™ Nozzles
- Dual orifices eliminate gaps close to the spray
- Minimizes dry, brown spots
- Pop-up height: 2", 3" or 4"
Pop-up Heights: 2, 3, 4, 6 and 12 inches
Maximum spray distance: up to 15 ft
2" and 4" sprays with Dual Spray™ or HE-VAN nozzles, also as bodies only (no nozzles)
3" sprays with Dual Spray™ nozzles
4" with HE-VAN nozzle and check valve
6" and 12" sprays with standard MPR nozzles