WC100 Wire Connectors
Connections Made Easy
When your installation crew is making countless wire connections on the course, why slow them down with unnecessary work steps? Using Rain Bird’s WC100 Wire Connectors, they get the job done faster. Unlike other wire connectors on the market, Rain Bird's WC100 wire connectors are quick to install and provide reliable moisture sealing for electrical connections you can count on.
These are the only wire connectors you’ll need!
- Ideal for use on all two-wire control systems.
- Wire combinations ranging from 22ga to 8ga.
- Use on connections from 24 VAC to 600 VAC.
- UL 486D listed as a sealed wire connector system.
Avoid Call Backs
Locating and repairing a corroded wire splice costs your business time and money. Avoid unnecessary service call backs. Use Rain Bird WC100 Series Wire Connectors for reliable connections.
- The Strain Relief ensures wires are secure and won’t pull apart.
- Waterproof silicone grease protects against corrosion.
- UV- material ensures product performance does not degrade even after long periods of exposure to sunlight.
UV Protection Matters
- Exposure to the sun’s UV rays can damage unprotected plastic while in the cargo bed of your crew pickup truck.
- Although many brands offer UL certified products, Rain Bird is the only brand to also offer UV protection. The results of UV testing show the difference.
- Exposed to an equivalent period and intensity of UV, the competitive direct bury connector cracked. Demand UV protection in your wire connector!
- Maximum Voltage Rating: 600V
- Temperature Rating: 221° F (105° C)
- Silicone Sealant Temperature: -45°F to 400°F (-43°C to 204°C)
- Height: 3 11/16" (9,37 cm)
- Width: 1 1/2" (3,81 cm)
- Depth: 1 3/16" (3,02 cm)
- WC100: Pack of 100 wire connectors