Rain Bird 500 Series
Full-Circle Gear Drive Golf Rotors
Rain Bird 500 series rotors provide the right coverage for tee boxes, greens, and other small areas with short and medium throw range. With nozzles that offer higher flow rates, you can apply water precisely where needed in a shorter amount of time.
- Rain Bird 500 has a radius of 28' to 47' (8.5 to 14.3 m).
- Can handle pressures from 60 to 100 psi (4.1 to 6.9 bars).
- Nozzle design provides superior water distribution with less sensitivity to spacing difference.
- Solid design and construction provide a higher degree of reliability and longer life than commercial-grade products.
- The Rain Bird 500 is a full circle 360º rotor.
- Available in electric, integrated control, combined use Stopamatic/Hydraulic and Seal-A-Matic™ models.
The Rain Bird 500 series rotors provide the right coverage for tee boxes, greens, and other small areas with short and medium throw range. With nozzles that offer higher flow rates, you can apply water precisely where needed in a shorter amount of time.
Rain Bird® golf rotors are engineered for precise application and distribution uniformity, helping you get the most from your water source. With intelligent, easy-to-use features like a top‑serviceable design and quick full-circle/part-circle adjustments, Rain Bird golf rotors help you and your crew save time every week.
Designed for Timeless Compatibility™ with every EAGLE® rotor manufactured since 1992, these rotors give you the flexibility to update internals without having to dig up the case, saving you even more time.
Delivers 25kV surge protection and built‑in filtration for a second level of protection from debris. Eliminates the most common maintenance tasks that plague competing rotors.
With superior performance in a smaller footprint than competing rotors and an intelligent snap-ring design for quick access to serviceable components, Rain Bird rotors have long been the perfect choice for golf courses.
- Rain Bird 500 Series: 28' to 47' (8.5 m to 14.3 m)
- Rain Bird 500 Series: 7.25 to 13.20 gpm (0.46 to 0.83 l/s); (1.65 to 3.00 m³/h)
- Rain Bird 500 Series: Full-circle, 360°
Maximum Inlet Pressure
- Models 500E/IC: 150 psi (10.3 bars)
- Models 500S/H: 100 psi (6.9 bars)
Pressure Regulation Range
- 60 to 100 psi (4.1 to 6.9 bars)
Factory Pressure Settings
- 500E/IC available in 70 and 80 psi (4.8 and 5.5 bars)
- Body Height, Models E, IC, S/H: 12.0" (30.5 cm)
- Body Height, Model B: 9.6" (24.5 cm)
- Pop-Up Height to Mid-Nozzle: 2.6" (6.6 cm)
- Top Diameter, Models E, IC, S/H: 6.25" (15.9 cm)
- Top Diameter, Model B: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
Maximum Stream Height
- 51 Nozzle: 5' (1.5 m)
- 52, 53, 54 Nozzles: 13' (4.0 m)
- 51 Nozzle: 12°
- 52, 53, 54 Nozzles: 25°
- Models E, IC, S/H: 1.25" (3.2 cm) ACME
- Model B: 1" (2.5 cm) ACME
- Block: 10' (3.1 m) of elevation
- SAM/Hydraulic: 15' (4.6 m) of elevation
- 500 Series: 360° in ≤ 180 seconds; 150 seconds nominally
- 24 VAC solenoid power requirement: 0.41 amp inrush current (9.8 VA)
- 60 cycle: 0.25 amp holding current (6.0 VA)
- 50 cycle: 0.32 amp holding current (7.7 VA)
- Up to 25KV standard on electric models with the GBS-25 solenoid
Top-Serviceable Internal Components