Unrivaled Innovation. Ultimate Control.
As our most advanced central control product, Cirrus serves as the brains for many of golf’s most sophisticated irrigation systems. By combining computer-aided design with GPS geo-referenced images and state-of-the-art ET-based scheduling, it delivers all the most innovative features that highly demanding courses expect.
- Hybrid Communication (Up to 12 interfaces) – Use any combination of field hardware to control irrigation specific to your course requirements.
- RainWatch™ – Active rainfall monitoring and automatic user-defined irrigation responses dynamically deliver exact application rates and reduce water use—all during an irrigation cycle.
- SmartPump™ – 24/7 pump station monitoring allows you to automatically modify irrigation demand based on your actual pump data, increasing your pump station efficiency and protecting your entire hydraulic system.
- Flo-Manager® – With real-time flow management, Flo-Manager delivers maximum watering flexibility, reducing wear on your pump station and minimizing your water window.
- Temporary Station, Schedule and Program Adjust – Fine-tuned adjustments can be made on individual stations, programs, and schedules to resolve temporary irrigation needs.
- Quick IRR™ and Simple IRR™ – Intuitive programming makes building irrigation programs simple and quick.
- Smart Weather™ – Automatically adjust your system based on real-time weather events and daily evapotranspiration (ET) measurements for precision irrigation and less waste.
- Up to 3 Courses (54 Holes)
- Up to 50 per Program
- Up to 12
- Up to 32,256
- Up to 36,000
- Up to 6
- Up to 5