Pressure Compensating On-Line Emitters
For Agricultural Irrigation
Easy to install with a wide range of flow rates for precision applications.
Rain Bird’s unique self-piercing inlet barb eliminates the need for hole punch tools to make these on-line emitters easy to apply to any size polyethylene tubing, and the barbed outlet connects to all ¼” distribution tubing.
These on-line emitters are compact, offer the widest selection of flow rates, are self-flushing to resist clogging, and consistently deliver uniform flow across 15-50 psi (1-3.4 bar). They can be used alone or paired with Micro-Quick™ Sprays for maximum application efficiency.
- Provides superior flow from 15 to 50 psi (1 to 3.4 bar)
- Ideal for undulating terrain or systems with a large variation in pressure
Barbed Outlet - Standard
- Use distribution tubing to direct water for maximum accuracy
- Best material for long-term exposure to ag chemicals
- Superior flush of debris when system is activated
- One-step installation saves labor costs
Turbulent Flow Path
- Three-dimensional geometry to keep grit in suspension as it moves through the emitter
- Emitter body and inlet made of materials to withstand chemical and UV degradation
- No squirting - puts water at the desired spot
- Color-coded outlet barb identifies flow rate
- Compact design for low cost
- Energy savings
- PC Emitters can be ordered in standard increments of 250, master cartons of 5,000, and pallet quantities of 90,000
- PC Emitters can be ordered in bulk increments of 8,000 and bulk pallet quantities of 144,000