Easy and Affordable ET-Based Control.
With Stratus II, you can start with the basics your course needs to efficiently maintain lush conditions on smaller courses (up to 27 holes), plus SmartWeather™ for ET-based control. By automatically adjusting your system based on real-time weather events, SmartWeather makes it easier to maintain perfect playing conditions while saving water.
- Hybrid Communication (Up to 2 interfaces) – Combine two different field interfaces for added flexibility when controlling irrigation specific to your course requirements.
- RainWatch™ – Active rainfall monitoring and automatic user-defined irrigation responses dynamically deliver exact application rates and reduce water use—all during an irrigation cycle.
- Flo-Manager® – With real-time ow management, Flo-Manager delivers maximum watering flexibility, reducing wear on your pump station and minimizing your water window.
- Temporary Station, Schedule and Program Adjust – Fine-tuned adjustments can be made on individual stations, programs and schedules to resolve temporary irrigation needs.
- Quick IRR™ and Simple IRR™ – Intuitive programming makes building irrigation programs simple and quick.
- Smart Weather™ – Automatically adjust your system based on real-time weather events and daily evapotranspiration (ET) measurements for precision irrigation and less waste.
- SmartPump™ (Optional Upgrade) – 24/7 pump station monitoring allows you to automatically modify irrigation demand based on your actual pump data, increasing your pump station efficiency and protecting your entire hydraulic system.
- Up to 2 Courses (27Holes)
- Up to 25 per Program
- Up to 2
- Up to 5,376
- Up to 6,000
- Up to 6