XF Dripline Insert Fittings
Rain Bird’s 17mm barbed insert fittings are used with all Rain Bird XF Series Dripline, including XFD Dripline and XFS Subsurface Dripline. They have been redesigned and can now be installed over twice as fast as other barbed fittings.
When you're installing the new XF Insert Fittings, you quickly notice that less force is required to securely attach the fittings. This will reduce hand fatigue, and will save you time and money.
New Elbow and Tee Adapters Now Available
Based on customer feedback, we have added two new XFF Fittings to our lineup. These fittings are included in the 1800-RETRO Spray to Drip Retrofit Kit and are now available to order individually. Available in low profile Elbow and Tee versions, these adapters feature a ½" FPT inlet and high quality barbs to grab tubing for a secure fit.
- Complete line of 17mm insert fittings to simplify installation of XF Series Dripline
- High quality barbs grab tubing for a secure fit
- Unique barb design to reduce insertion force and still retain a secure fit
- Non-obtrusive colored fittings to compliment natural earth tones
- Pressure: 0 to 50 psi (1.0 to 3.5 bar); if using 60 psi (4.1 bar) clamps will be required
- XFF-COUP: 17mm Barb x Barb Coupling
- XFF-ELBOW: 17mm Barb x Barb Elbow
- XFF-MA-050: 17mm Barb x ½” MPT Male Adapter
- XFF-TEE: 17mm Barb x Barb x Barb Tee
- XFF-TMA-050: 17mm Barb x ½” MPT x 17mm Barb Tee Male Adapter
- XFF-MA-075: 17mm Barb x ¾” MPT Male Adapter
- XFF-FA-050: Low profile barb elbow female adapter 17mm x ½" FPT
- XFF-TFA-050: Low profile barb tee female adapter 17mm x ½" FPT x 17mm
- XFD-CROSS: Barb cross 17mm x 17mm x 17mm x 17mm
- XFD-TFA-075: Barb tee female adapter 17mm x 3⁄4” FPT x 17mm
- LD16STK: 7 ¾" barbed tubing plastic stake
- FITINS-TOOL: XF Fitting Insertion Tool. Compatible with XFF-COUP, XFF-ELBOW, XFF-TEE, and QF Dripline Header