3500 Series Rotors
1/2" Inlet Part-Circle Rotor Pop-Up Sprinklers
The 3500 Series Rotor is an easy to use short to mid-range 1/2" gear-drive rotor, offering value and convenience for residential applications. Utilizing a simple flat-bladed screwdriver, the 3500's arc adjustment is quick and easy.
This versatile rotor offers an attachable nozzle tree with six superior performing Rain Curtain nozzles and the convenience of reversing full and part circle operation (up to 360 degrees) in one unit. Plus, a nozzle removal feature and easily removable filter screen makes maintenance a breeze.
All of this, an affordable price and a 3-year factory warranty makes the 3500 Series one rotor that is easy to use, easy to buy and tough to beat.
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver.
- Shrub and 4" models available.
- True 4" (10 cm) pop-up (measured from center of nozzle).
- 40- 360° Arc Part-Circle arc rotation and reversing Full-Circle rotation in one.
- Attachable nozzle tree of six Rain Curtain™ nozzles.
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 35% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- Quick Check Arc/Fast Forward.
- Dual action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction.
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles.
- Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation.
- Easily removable filter screen.
- Nozzle removal feature.
- Arc setting factory preset at 180° for installation convenience.
- Optional non-potable cover for easy identification of reclaimed water.
- Optional Seal-A-Matic (SAM™) check valve holds up to 7 feet (2,1m) of elevation change, to prevent puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage.
- Three-year trade warranty.
- Precipitation rate: .37 to .72 inches per hour (9 to 18 mm/h)
- Radius: 15 to 35 feet (4,6 to 10,7 m)
- Radius may be reduced up to 35% with Radius Reduction Screw
- Pressure: 25-55 psi (1,7 to 3,8 Bars)
- Flow Rate: .54 to 4.6 gpm (,12 to 1,04 m 3/h)
- 1/2" NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Reversing Full-and Part-circle adjustment 40° – 360°
- Pop-up height shrub: 4" (10,2 cm)
- Overall body height shrub: 6.6" (16,8 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 1.16" (2,9 cm)
Note: Pop-up height measured from cover to center of nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down