Wind Speed Meter
The Rain Bird Anemometer provides additional customization to the Maxicom Central Control system by providing sitespecific windspeed measurements. Local wind speed is captured by the Wind Speed Meter and input to the Cluster Control Unit (CCU).
The CCU can interrupt irrigation when wind velocity reaches a programmed set point. Interrupting a watering cycle during windy conditions saves water, avoids property damage, and improves sprinkler distribution uniformity.
- Precision three-cup anemometer for measuring wind velocity.
- Balanced rotor and low friction bearings detect wind speeds from 4 MPH to 80MPH (6,5 to 128 km/h).
- Electronics supplied with a weather tight enclosure exceeding NEMA 4 and 6 specifications.
- Mounting bracket and 20 feet (6 meters) of cable.
- Identifies localized wind speed and adjusts system operation accordingly.
- Watering cycle can be interrupted during windy conditions.
- Integrates into the Maxicom2 system using the Rain Bird pulse decoder for two-wire CCU systems, or directly to the sensor input on ESP-Site and MAXILink satellite controllers.
- Requires PT322, PT1502 or PT3002 Pulse Transmitter for use with Maxicom2 System.
- Requires PT3002 Pulse Transmitter for use with SiteControl, MDC2, or IQ Systems.
- Three-year trade warranty.
- ANEMOMETER (Wind Speed Meter)
- Power supply: 5 to 24 VDC
- Current draw: 3 to 7 mA
- Output signal: K = 1.6965, offset of +0.059
- Cable: 20 feet (6 meters)
- Weight: 1.3 Lbs (0,6 Kg)
- 22"L x 8"W x 8"H (56 cmL x 20cmW x 20cmH