STPi Series Controller
Simple-to-Program Irrigation Controllers
(Note: the STPi has been replaced by the new STP+ Controller)
4, 6, 9 Station Indoor Controller
Rain Bird’s Simple-to-Program (STPi) Controllers are the easiest controllers in the irrigation industry to program and operate. In fact, the STPi controller is so easy to operate you won’t even need to read the instructions.
The STPi Controller is an indoor controller that has 4, 6 or 9 zone capability. The STPi Controller allows you to simply enter a custom irrigation schedule for each zone that matches the plants specific irrigation needs.
Simple to use “At-a-Glance” programming allows you to see all of the irrigation schedule information for each specific zone at the same time on the controller.
- Independent zone control gives you the flexibility to easily accommodate the diverse watering needs of each zone.
- The STPi controller allows you to use multiple start times per day on an individual zone basis, helping you maintain a healthier lawn and garden.
- The Adjust Water feature enables you to easily increase or decrease the irrigation schedule as needed.
- In the event of a prolonged rain, you can easily suspend the irrigation schedule up to 72 hours using the controller’s Rain Delay feature.
- The Water Now feature allows you to apply additional water to irrigate a zone without impacting that zone’s previously set schedule.
- To help manage water restrictions, the controller can be set up to only water on specific days of the week or "odd or even" days.
- The current date and time, as well as the irrigation schedule are saved in the event of a power outage due to the controller’s non-volatile memory.
- Three-year trade warranty.
- Zone Timing
- 0 – 240 minutes in one minute increments.
- 0 – 480 minutes with Adjust Water feature activated.
- Start Times
- Up to 4 start times (15 minute increments) can be assigned to each zone.
- Overlapping start times will stack to prevent two zones from operating concurrently.
- Day Schedule
- Each zone can water on any day combination (7 day week) or in ODD or EVEN day mode.
- Rain Delay
- The entire irrigation schedule can be suspended up to 72 hours (12 hour increments).
- Water Adjust
- The irrigation schedule for the entire controller can be increased by 100% or decreased up to 90% (10% increments).
- Input Required: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Output: 25.5 VAC, 0.65A
- Surge Protection
- Primary input side has built-in MOV (metal oxide varistor) to protect micro-circuitry.
- Output side has 1 built-in MOV for each station.
- Power Outage Protection
- A lithium battery saves date and time.
- Non-volatile memory saves all program information.
- One 24VAC, 7VA solenoid per station plus a master valve.
- Width: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Height: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Depth: 1 1/4" (3.2 cm)