Single Site Central Control System
SiteControl is an easy to use, interactive central control system for single contiguous site applications. It allows the user you to control the sites irrigation system with more precision than ever before.
SiteControl can interface with Satellite Controllers, via a variety of wired or wireless communication options, or Two-Wire Decoders, or combination of each. SiteControl incorporates an interactive map interface that displays real-time irrigation activity for ultimate control and monitoring of the system
With state-of- the-art ET-based scheduling, customized site graphics, multiple mapping options and the ability to “see” the placement and operation of individual rotors, SiteControl makes controlling your sites irrigation system fast and intuitive.
Advanced Graphical Tracking
- Maps generated by GPS technology or AutoCAD recreate your site.
- Interactive mapping and on-screen graphics show your complete site with location of individual valves and sprinklers. Extensive status reporting is a click away.
- Map utilities software module allows you to measure and calculate areas from your map.
- Expand your system with the purchase of the hybrid software module.
- Operate Satellite Controllers and/or Two-Wire Decoders.
- Expand your system with one to four Large Decoder Interfaces (LDI), each capable of operating up to 1,000 solenoids.
- With Hybrid system, can further expand capabilities by combining Two-Wire Decoder and/or Satellite Controller options up to four total interface devices.
- Designed to take complete advantage of Rain Bird’s most advanced line of weather stations.
- Smart Weather tracks ET and rainfall via a weather station and reacts to current weather conditions based on user-defined options.
- Advanced warning system accepts user-defined sensor thresholds. System operator is immediately alerted if thresholds are exceeded.
- Uses tipping bucket rain can(s) to detect and suspend irrigation while measuring rainfall. When rain stops, irrigation resumes with run times reduced according to measured rain.
- Allows setting minimum ET threshold values for irrigation to take place. Promotes deep watering for optimum turf conditions.
- Automatically adjust run times in relation to fluctuations in Evapotranspiration (ET) values
Expanded System Capability
- Utilizes the most advanced software development tools in the industry. SiteControl offers excellent performance and software/hardware compatibility.
- System is modular in nature. Buy only what you need; expand at a later date.
- Increase system capacity by simply purchasing modules.
Remote System Control
- Take control of your system and operate SiteControl from anywhere on your site using the Rain Bird FREEDOM System. Phone (landline or cellular) or radio communication options.
Superior Monitoring & Scheduling
- Flo-Graph™ allows visibility of real-time graphics with individual station information presented in colorful charts.
- Flo-Manager™ balances system demands and maximum capacities with efficiency helping to lower water demand, reduce system wear and tear and save energy.
- Cycle + Soak™. Better control the application of water on slopes and in areas with poor drainage.
- QuickIRR™ Quick and easy method to build irrigation schedules and programs based on your parameters.
Three-year trade warranty.
Software Module Options
- Smart Weather
- Automatic ET
- Hybrid Module
- Smart Sensor
- SiteControl Plus
- Map Utilities
- 8 Additional Locations
- Additional Wire Path (2nd)
- Additional Wire Path (3rd)
- Additional Wire Path (4th)
Protect your investment in your Rain Bird central control and irrigated landscaping
- Improved system performance
- Eliminate over irrigated turf by utilizing advanced software features like Rain Bird Flo-Manager® and Flo-Watch™ to analyze and control flow
- Minimize system downtime
- Maintain landscaping with the most effective use of water and power
- Get expert advice on grounding requirements and electrical component protection
- Write more accurate and site specific programs using map-based programming
Maximize System Life
- Get step by step technical assistance to maximize system performance
Control Your Budget
- No cost to repair or replace covered central control components unless damaged by surge or lightning (Available for Platinum and Platinum Plus plans only)
- Significant discounts to repair or replace surge or lightning damaged components, or components not covered under GSP
- Next business day delivery of central control components at no charge
Why Buy GSP? Brochure (PDF: 906 KB)