ESP-SAT Series Satellite Controller
The power of an advanced water-management tool in an easy-to-use package. The ESP-SAT is a commercial-duty controller for the basic or sophisticated user.
The ESP-SAT serves as a field satellite controller for the Rain Bird Maxicom² and SiteControl central control systems. It also has all the features and stand-alone capabilities of Rain Bird’s ESP-MC controller line.
Four programs, a real-time calendar, Rain Bird’s exclusive Cycle+Soak™ water management feature, and the best customer satisfaction program in the industry, helping you conserve both water and money.
- 24, 40 Stations Satellite Controller
- Field Satellite Controller for Maxicom2 or SiteControl Central Control systems
- The power of an advanced water-management tool, in an easy-to-use package
- All the features and stand-alone capabilities of the Rain Bird ESP-MC Controller line
- Input required: 117 VAC ± 10%, 60Hz (International models: 230 VAC± 10%, 50Hz)
- Output 26.5 VAC, 2.5A
- Station load capacity: Up to two 24 VAC, 7VA solenoid valves per station plus a master valve or pump start relay.
- Diagnostic circuit breaker skips and indicates stations with overloaded circuits.
- Non-volatile, 100-year memory holds program, date, and time during power outages.
- Battery backup: 9VDC, NiCad rechargeable for programming under battery power and for maintaining active program-in-progress during a power outage.
- Heavy-duty electrical surge protection
- Single-point ground bus bar.
- Powder-Coated Metal Wall-Mount
Width: 11 5/16" (28,7 cm)
Height: 11½" (29,2 cm)
Depth: 6½" (16,5 cm)
- Stainless Steel Pedestal
Width: 11½" (29,2 cm)
Height (with cover closed): 30" (76,2 cm)
Depth: 11½" (29,2 cm)