PAR+ES Sat Decoder Controller
The PAR+ES Sat Decoder combines the features and benefits of a satellite controller with those of a decoder system. The resulting advantages for the user include:
- Easy Installation
- Reduced Installation Costs
- Easy Expansion
The idea is simple:
1. Install the controller.
2. Connect a decoder to the nearest wire path.
- Uses up to 90 percent fewer wires than conventional hardwire systems.
- Built-in diagnostic tools.
- Compatible with all Rain Bird Golf Decoders (i.e. FD-101, FD-102, FD-202, FD-401 and FD-601).
- Simply attach new decoder to the wire path.
- Operates as a standalone controller or add a Rain Bird® Central Control System for greater control.
- Operates up to 72 decoder addresses.
3. Program controller with decoder address.
- 72 decoder addresses, up to 16 solenoids operating simultaneously (60 Hz)
- Standalone, two-wire, Link and Link with Radio
Electrical Input (50/60 Hz)
- 115 VAC Nominal 98 – 132 VAC
- 220 VAC Nominal 208 – 232 VAC
- 240 VAC Nominal 225 – 255 VAC
- 26.5 VAC, 5.25 AMP
Station Load Capacity
- Up to two (2) 24 VAC, seven (7) VA solenoids per station depending on decoder type.
Plastic Pedestal Dimensions
- Width: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Height: 34¾" (88 cm)
- Depth: 21" (53.4 cm)
- No limit with Rain Bird Central Control Systems. Six (6) automatic (12 start times each) and two (2) manual in standalone mode.
- 0 – 200% in 10% increments
- 1 – 120 minutes, in 1 minute increments
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish and Dutch
- Less than 10 ohms
- UL & C-UL Listed
- CE approved
- C-Tick Compliant and FCC
Maximum Wire Length Between Controller and Decoder
- #12 AWG
- Star Design: 3.8 miles (6.1 km)
- Loop Design: 15.2 miles (24.4 km)
- #14 AWG
- Star Design: 2.4 miles (3.8 km)
- Loop Design: 9.6 miles (15.2 km)
Maximum Wire Length Between Decoder and Rotor
- 456 ft (#14 AWG)
Maximum Wire Paths
- Four (4), plus multiple branches per wire path.