Diaphragm Replacement Kit for Jar Top Series Valves
Easily replace the diaphram on your Rain Bird JTV Series sprinkler valve with this Replacement Diaphragm Repair Kit. Comes with spring and diaphragm assembly.
- Turn off the water to your irrigation system by either: closing the shut-off valve upstream of the Jar Top Valve, or by closing the shut-off valve to the main water supply line.
- Unthread the jar top bonnet from the body, turning counterclockwise.
- Remove and discard the old diaphragm and spring.
- Install the new diaphragm. Ensure that the spring is in place above the diaphragm, slipped over the center plastic support.
- Thread the jar top bonnet onto the body, turning clockwise, and tighten.
- Turn on the water again to your irrigation system.
- Test the valve manually by turning the solenoid counterclockwise one-half turn. Re-tighten the solenoid after testing.
- Test the valve electronically using the timer.
- Your valve is now ready to use.