Sub-Surface Drip Emitter Tubing
Rain Bird’s copper-colored subsurface emitter tubing with Copper Shield™ provides 90% watering efficiency, right at the root zone. Rain Bird’s patent-pending Copper Shield Technology protects the emitter from root intrusion, creating a long-lasting, low maintenance sub-surface drip irrigation system for use in organic gardens or shrub and groundcover areas. Having the copper color outside ensures the copper chip is inside and that your dripline is protected from root intrusion.
The 50ft. coil has 33 pressure compensating emitters that provide a consistent flow to every plant.
- Use above or below ground, 90% watering efficiency
- Patented CopperShield™ emitter technology protects against root intrusion
- 50' coil waters plants evenly with 33 pressure-compensating
- 0.9 GPH emitters spaced 18" apart
- Ideal for organic gardens, shrub areas, ground cover
- Rain Bird’s patent pending Copper Shield Technology protects the emitter from root intrusion, allowing for use below ground or underneath mulch.
- Through the use of a proprietary tubing material, Rain Bird subsurface emitter tubing with Copper Shield is the most flexible dripline tubing in the industry making it the easiest sub-surface dripline to install.
- It accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings and ½” barbed insert fittings.
- Emitters are protected from root intrusion by Rain Bird’s patent-pending Copper Shield Technology resulting in a system that does not require maintenance or replacement of chemicals to prevent root intrusion.
- The pressure-compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity for increased reliability in the pressure range of 8.5 to 60 psi.
- Dual-layered tubing (copper over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage.
- Grit Tolerant: Rain Bird’s proprietary emitter design resists clogging by use of an extra-wide flow path combined with a self-flushing action.
- Plants are watered uniformly with pre-installed, pressure compensating emitters spaced every 18". The emitters are designed for clog-resistant flow at 0.9 GPH (gallons per hour) to ensure even, reliable watering.
- OD: 0.700”
- ID: 0.580”
- Thickness: 0.060”
- 18" (45,7 cm) emitter spacing
- Available in 50” coils
- Coil Color: Copper
- Pressure: 8.5 to 60 psi (0,58 to 4,14 bar)
- Flow rate: 0.9 gph (3,5 l/hr)
- Water: Up to 100°F (37,8° C)
- Ambient: Up to 125°F (51,7° C)
- Required Filtration: 120 mesh
- Model: SSF70-50S