RD1800 Series Spray Heads
4", 6", 12" (10.2 cm, 15.2 cm, 30.5 cm)
Every landscape has elements that wear on your spray heads over time—from sand and grit to high water pressure and harmful chemicals in reclaimed water.
RD1800™ was designed with these incredibly harsh conditions in mind. As the next evolution in spray heads from Rain Bird—the industry leader in sprays—RD1800 was built with exclusive materials and features that stand up to the challenges of any setting.
Ultimate Protection for Both Potable and Non-Potable Markets
Potable water models of the RD1800 feature a white seal, and offer our highest level of protection against the universal challenges that spray heads endure. Non-potable models add an extra level of defense against the chlorine and chemicals found in recycled water. These feature a purple seal with the international "Do Not Drink" symbol, and warnings in English and Spanish.
- Patented, Triple-Blade Wiper Seal precisely balances flushing, flow-by, and debris protection to optimize performance and durability at pop-up and retraction. Precision-controlled flushing at pop-up and retraction clears debris, ensuring positive stem retraction in all soil types
- Unique debris pockets hold grit in place, removing it from circulation and preventing long-term damage. Parts resistant to corrosion in treated recycled water containing chlorine
- Spacing: 2.5 to 24 feet (0.8 to 7.3 m)
- Pressure: 15 to 100 psi (1.0 to 6.9 bar)
- SAM capability: Holds up to 14 feet (4.2 m) of head; 6 psi (0.3 bar)
- SAM Models: 0 at 15 psi (1.0 bar) or greater; 0.5 gpm (0.1 m³/h; 0.03 l/s) otherwise
- All Other Models: 0 at 10 psi (0.7 bar) or greater; 0.5 gpm (0.1 m³/h; 0.03 l/s) otherwise
- SAM-PRS models regulate nozzle pressure to an average 30 or 45 psi (2.1 or 3.1 bar) with inlet pressures of up to 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Side inlets featured on non Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) models only
- Five-year trade warranty
- ½" (15/21) NPT female threaded inlet