Modular Multi-Site Central Control
The IQ3 Platform offers state-of-the-art command and control features in an easy to learn and use interface. IQ provides advanced water management features saving money and time. The IQ3 Platform consists of three options: IQ-Desktop v. 3.0, IQ-Cloud v. 3.0, and IQ-Enterprise v. 3.0.
All IQ versions provide remote programming, management, and monitoring of ESP-LX Series Controllers from the computer in your office. IQ is the perfect irrigation control solution for parks departments, school districts, property managers, landscape maintenance contractors, and water managers. IQ can manage small single-controller sites as well as large multi-controller sites and supports both ESP-LX Series traditionally-wired and 2-wire decoder controllers.
IQ-Desktop is installed and operated on a single desktop computer. IQ-Desktop is ideal for organizations with one administrator who can control the system from their computer in their office. The IQ-Desktop software package provides 5-satellite controller capacity. IQ software satellite controller capacity can be upgraded in 5-satellite increments with the IQ5SATSWU.
IQ-Cloud is a cloud based service allowing users to login and control their irrigation system from any internet connected device. IQ-Cloud is ideal for organizations with multiple irrigation system administrators and/or users that require mobility. IQ-Cloud features
IQ-Mobile which provides quick access to key features in an interface designed for touchscreen devices found in smartphones or tablets. Users are not restricted to an initial capacity and can add satellites at will. Internet access is required.
IQ-Enterprise is installed on a server and enables organizations with internet access security/restrictions and a robust local area network to install their own private IQ-Cloud. Users can get all the mobility benefits of IQ-Cloud and comply with IT restrictions. IQ-Enterprise software package provides 5-satellite controller capacity. IQ software satellite controller capacity can be upgraded in 5-satellite increments with the IQ5SATSWU.
IQ Platform Software Features
- Software 5-satellite controller capacity upgradable in 5-satellite increments (Desktop and Enterprise)
- Compatible ESP-LXME traditionally-wired and ESP-LXD 2-wire decoder controllers
Additional 5-Satellite Capacity Upgrade
- IQ Software satellite controller capacity can be upgraded in 5-satellite increments
- Additional capacity is added through a purchased software activation keycode
Recommended Computer Requirements for IQ-Desktop
- Operating System: Windows® XP, 7 or 8, 10, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Processor: Intel I5-540M or equivalent
- RAM Memory: 3 GB
- Available Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 minimum
- Network Connection (for Ethernet, WiFi, Cell)
- Serial Port or USB to Serial Adapter (for Direct Connect and External Modem communication