High Flow Commercial Zone Kit with 2 Pressure Regulating Basket Filters
Rain Bird Control Zone Kits provide all of the components necessary for on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation in a single package, making them simple to order and easy to install.
- Highest flow Control Zone Kit on the market for large, commercial drip zones 15.0 to 40.0 gpm (56,8 to 151,4 l/m)
- Includes the reliable, proven 1½" PESB Valve which provides patented scrubbing action, making this kit ideal for commercial dirty water applications
- Includes 2 Pressure Regulating, Quick-Check Basket Filters that have a clear indicator which goes from green to red, telling you when to clean the filter. This reduces maintenance and takes the guesswork out of cleaning the filter. In addition, the threaded top makes it easy to remove and clean the stainless steel screen
- Basket Filter and Pressure Regulator have been combined for one smaller Pressure Regulating, Quick-Check Basket filter that is 22% smaller than the previous unit
- Comes partially assembled for convenience and ease of installation
- Flow: 15.0 to 40.0 gpm (56,8 to 151,4 l/m)
- Inlet Pressure: 20 to 150 psi (1,4 to 10,3 bar)
- Regulating Pressure: 40 psi (2,7 bar)
- Filtration: 200 mesh (75 micron) stainless steel
- Temperature: Up to 150º F (66º C)
- When installing indoors or on a design where the emission points are more than 5ft. above the Control Zone Kit, you must install a check valve after the pressure regulating filter (RBY or Basket Filter). The regulator has a permeable white dot that is designed to relieve excess pressure by slowly releasing water droplets.
- Filter must be installed downstream of any valve; warranty will be void if installed under constant pressure.