Flexible Drainage Pipe and Fittings
The Flexible Drain Pipe system is a revolutionary landscape drainage system for residential and commercial use and the newest brand of product for Rain Bird. This unique pipe expands and flexes, making it perfect for tight spaces and curvy places. The pipe reduces the need for additional fittings, saving both time and money. The pipe stays flat in the ditch during installation, removing the need to weigh it down as you install, further reducing labor time. The soil-tight fittings easily connect to the pipe, adding additional flexibility and a professional installation.
Available in 8’, 12', 25' and 50’ lengths
Solid pipe is ideal for applications that involve diverting water from one point to another (i.e. away from downspouts). Does not allow water to seep in or out anywhere except pipe ends.
Available in 8’, 12', 25' and 50’lengths
A pipe with spaced slits, ideal for groundwater drainage (French drains, dispersing water from flower beds) in applications where surrounding soil is coarse enough not to pose a clogging threat and/or surrounding debris is minimal.
Perforated with Sock
Available in 25' and 50” lengths
A pipe with spaced slits, covered with a removable polyester sock. Ideal for ground water drainage (French drains, dispersing water from flower beds) in applications where surrounding soil or sand is fine enough to require filtration and/or surrounding debris is considerable.
Fittings and Accessories
Female coupler is used to adapt flexible drainage pipe to other Rain Bird fittings, basins, channels, pop-ups, and 4” caps. It also connects the pipe to other standard 4” fittings to improve the fit and function of the overall system. The female coupler can also be used for joining 2 cut pieces of FLEX-Drain together
Expands up to 21” to connect 4” corrugated pipe, PVC and many other 4” pipes together. Creates any angle or turn, and expands to reach pipes that have been cut short, and is an excellent repair piece for damaged sections of pipe.
Standard Downspout Adaptor
Available in both 3x4x4 and 2x3x4, it is used to connect your downspout to Rain Bird flexible drainage pipe, 4” standard corrugated pipe, 4” PVC, and most other 4” pipe. Perfect fit when flexibility is not required.
Bends to any shape and connects multiple pieces of pipe including Flexible Drainage Pipe, 4” PVC, and 4” corrugated pipe. Allows you to the ability to create multiple angles. Couplers are required to connect the male end or cut end of flexible drain pipe to the fitting.
Available 8’, 12', 25' and 50’ lengths
- DFLXSOLID8: Solid 8 ft. Flexible Drainage Pipe
- DFLXSOLID12: Solid 12 ft. Flexible Drainage Pipe
- DFLXSOLID25: Solid 25 ft. Flexible Drainage Pipe
- DFLXSOLID50: Solid 50 ft. Flexible Drainage Pipe
- DFLXPERF8: Perforated 8 ft. Flexible Drainage Pipe
- DFLXPERF12: Perforated 12 ft. Flexible Drainage Pipe
- DFLXPERF25: Perforated 25 ft. Flexible Drainage Pipe
- DFLXPERF50: Perforated 50 ft. Flexible Drainage Pipe
- DFLXSOCK25: Sock 25 ft. Flexible Drainage Pipe
- DFLXSOCK50: Sock 50 ft. Flexible Drainage Pipe
- DFLXCOUPL: Flexible Drainage Pipe Coupler
- DFLXCONECT: Flexible Drainage Pipe Connector
- DFLXSPOU3X4: Flex Spout 3x4
- DFLXSPOU2X3: Flex Spout 2x3
- DFLXTYCON: Flexible Drainage T/Y Fitting
- DDSA23: 2x3 Downspout Adapter
- DDSA34: 3x4 Downspout Adapter