1800 Series Spray Heads
The #1 Irrigation Spray Head in the World
- Co-molded wiper seal provides unmatched resistance to grit, pressure, and the environment
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion-resistant stainless steel parts, ensuring long product life
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism allows easy nozzle pattern alignment and provides added durability
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion-resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird spray head nozzles, including Rotary, R-VAN, U-Series, MPR, HE-VAN, VAN, and SQ Series nozzles.
- Available options like a Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check valve and a patented PRS in-stem pressure regulator increase efficiency by eliminating wasted water.
- Spacing: 2.5 to 24 feet (0.8 to 7.3m)*
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar)
* 2.5 to 15 feet with standard Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles (SQ, U-Series, HE-VAN); 8 to 24 feet with Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles
- 1804 Series: 6" (15.2 cm) body height; 4' pop-up height (10.2 cm)
- 1806 Series: 9 3⁄8" (23.8 cm) body height; 6" pop-up height (15.2 cm)
- 1812 Series: 16" (40.6 cm) body height; 12" pop-up height (30.5 cm)
- Inlet: ½" (15/21) NPT female threaded
- Exposed surface diameter: 2¼ " (5.7 cm)
- Holds up to 14 feet (4.3 m) of head; 6 psi (0.3 bar)
- 0 gpm at 8psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.10 gpm (0.36 l/m; 0.02 m³/h) otherwise
- SAM-PRS models regulate to an average 30 or 45 psi (2.1 or 3.1 bar) with inlet pressures of up to 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- SAM models only
- Five-year trade warranty
1800® PRS Series
- PRS pressure regulator built into the stem maintains a constant outlet pressure of 30 psi (2.1 bar). Eliminates misting and fogging caused by high pressure.
1800® SAM Series
- Built-in Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check valve eliminates the need for under‑the‑head check valves. Traps water in lateral pipes in elevation changes of up to 14 ft (4.2 m).
1800® SAM PRS Series
- Incorporates all 1800 Series SAM and PRS features. Meets the needs of all spray areas, regardless of changing elevation or water pressures.
1800® SAM-P45 Series
- Maintains a constant outlet pressure of 45 psi (3.1 bar) at varying inlet pressures. Maintains constant pressure regardless of nozzle used.