1800 Series Maximum Efficiency Pressure Regulated Spray Heads
Maximum Water Savings
- #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure and stops water waste
- Patented PRS pressure regulator built into the stem maintains constant 30 psi
- Prevents drainage on slopes
- High-Efficiency nozzle sprays larger water droplets; up to 40% more efficient than other adjustable nozzles
- Ideal for use in areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures or windy conditions
- Recommended for vandal-prone areas; ensures performance throughout zone even if nozzle is removed or damaged
- Tapered pop-up neck helps remove debris during retraction
Rain Bird 1800 Series Sprays featuring PRS with Flow Optimizer technology. These Spray Heads are ideal for use in areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures. The patented PRS pressure regulator built into the stem can help you save approximately 1 GPM per spray.
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30 psi
- Spray nozzles perform best at 30 psi; ensures maximum nozzle performance, even with varying inlet pressures
- Restricts water loss by up to 70% if nozzle is removed or damaged; saves water and money; reduces possibility of accidents and property damage; recommended for vandal-prone areas
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure; stops water waste; ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or wind conditions
- No tools needed to change nozzle and screen
- Maintains constant pressure regardless of nozzles used
- High efficiency plus full adjustability in 1 spray
- Offers matched precipitation for equal water distribution
Other features include:
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal featuring an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment.
- Pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess “flow-by” allowing more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Tapered pop-up neck helps remove debris during retraction while a precision controlled flushing action also clears debris assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides extra durability.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools; providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance.
Spray Nozzle details:
- Preinstalled Adjustable Pattern Spray Nozzle is easily adjusted to the exact pattern required to ensure your landscape is precisely watered with minimal overspray waste.
- Ideal for odd shaped corners and smaller grassy areas around sidewalks and driveways as well as flower beds or shrubs.
- The textured adjustment collar rotates to easily adjust spray pattern from 0° to 360°.
- Textured base and collar are easy to grip even when wet.
- A physical left edge indicator makes it easier to feel the fixed left edge of the pattern.
- Non-corrosive plastic and stainless steel construction for long life.
- Simple stainless steel top adjustment screw decreases or increases spray distance from 12' to 15'.
- "Captured" screw slot prevents screwdriver slippage during adjustment.
- White medium mesh filter screen protects nozzle from clogging and maintains precise radius adjustment.
- Pop-up Height: 4 inches
- Maximum spray distance: 8-15 ft
- Adjustable spray pattern from 0° to 360°
- Maximum coverage area: 706 sq. ft
- Nozzle outlet pressure: 30 psi
- Inlet size: 1/2"