LFV Series Low Flow Valve
The only valves in the industry made specifically for drip irrigation systems, the unique patented design of the LFV allows it to effectively handle particles at low flow rates. These valves contain all of the features of reliable Rain Bird DV valves, coupled with a unique diaphragm design that allows particles to pass through at extremely low flow rates, preventing weeping of the valve.
- Allows the filter to be safely placed downstream of the valve since these valves handle all sizes of particles
- Unique “double-knife” diaphragm coupled with ½" diameter seat for flawless operation at low flow rates
- Low Flow Valve is available in ¾" In-line model
- Double-filtered pilot flow design for maximum reliability
- External bleed to manually flush the system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation.
- Flow: 0.20 to 10.0 gpm (0.6 to 37.8 l/m)
- Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1.0 to 10.3 bar)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.30 (7.2 VA) at 60 Hz
- Holding current: 0.19 A (4.56 VA)
- LFV-075: ¾" Low Flow DV Valve
- LFV-100*: 1" Low Flow DV Valve
* Available with BSP threads