Skip to main content
HDF Series 2 Disc Filters
- Automatic self-cleaning disc filtration equipment with 2” valves and high density polyethylene manifolds.
- Max. Flow: 845 gpm (192 m³/h)
- Surface and well waters containing both organic (algae) and inorganic materials.
- Rivers, reservoirs, canals, and waste water
- Well water containing light sand (<3 PPM) and other contaminants.
- Rain Bird HDF system’s helical action provides efficient cleaning.
- Maximum filtering surface (231 in²/1492 cm²)
- Manufactured from engineered plastics to resist rust and corrosion from chemicals and water.
- All units are factory tested prior to shipment.
- Units are pre-assembled for easy installation.
- Disc elements provide depth filtration – not just surface filtration.
- Control Unit functions on pressure differential or time.
- Manual backflush cycle can be initiated from the controller.
- Plastic backflush valves are lightweight and corrosion resistant.
- Low maintenance.
- Compact design fits in tight spaces.
- Filtration disc versatility (filtration grade can be easily changed).
- Standard filtration options:
- 100 micron (150 mesh)
- 130 micron (120 mesh)
- 200 micron (75 mesh)
- Custom filtration options (available by special request):
- 400 micron (40 mesh)
- 50 micron
- 20 micron