ClimateMinder Professional Monitoring
ClimateMinder Professional Monitoring provides growers the most in-depth look at their field conditions. Access to real-time customizable data, anytime, anywhere.
ClimateMinder Professional Monitoring; a powerful customizable tool to answer grower's toughest irrigation questions:
- How much water is the crop using?
- Is the irrigation schedule effective?
- Is the crop healthy?
- Have the plants had enough chill hours or growing days to maximize yield?
- What is the current climate and does action need to be taken to protect the crop?
- Where is the information that is needed for Regulatory Reporting?
- Powerful interface with indicators and customizable charts that quickly relay information needed to make irrigation and crop health choices
- Track soil moisture with sensors at multiple depths for irrigation and infiltration analysis
- Watch water movement throughout the soil moisture profile to make sure irrigation reaches the root zone
- Temperature, humidity, wind, and rain data to look at micro-climate field level ET calculations
- Frost or other critical field condition alerts sent by phone, text, or email
- Disease and pest modeling for numerous crops
- Monitor key crop indicators during critical growing times including chill and heat hours
- Monitor and alert on irrigation status, line pressure, filters, and other critical irrigation systems
- Weekly, monthly, and annual applied water and flow reporting
- Increase crop yield and quality
- Reduce plant stress
- Stop leaching fertilizer
- Respond instantly to frost events
- Real-time flow and pressure information
- Disease and pest modeling
- Easy regulatory reporting
- Field information always available
ClimateMinder Professional Monitoring includes a cellular gateway and mesh network nodes. All stations within the system are capable of supporting numerous sensors and readings including:
- Rain Bird CMP40 capacitance profile probe (available in 16", 24", 32", 40", 48", and 60" lengths)
- Pressure switch or pressure transducer
- Rain and win
- Temperature and humidity
- Solar radiation
- Leaf wetness
- Tank and well depth
- Trunk and fruit size (Dendrometer)
- Other single or multiple depth soil moisture, temperature, and EC soil probes