Single Pattern Lake Management Aerators
These Lake Management solutions include aerators with aesthetically pleasing plumes that add dissolved oxygen to sufficiently assure ecologically balanced water quality.
- Keep lakes and ponds beautiful by stimulating vertical circulation and adding dissolved oxygen to the water.
- Maintain sufficient water quality that prevents undesirable algae build-up, over-growth of weeds, unpleasant odors and depleted fish population.
- Effectively work to maintain an ecological balance in lakes or ponds less than 15 feet (5 m) deep.
- Three-year trade warranty
Basic Component Features
- Motor housing
- Support arms
- Power Control Center
- Available in 1 - 5 hp pumps, 115V, 230V, single and three-phase.
- All LM units are factory assembled, delivered ready to install.
- Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel arms support a float filled with US Coast Guard-approved closed cell foam, for maximum buoyancy
- Stainless steel housing contains a custom-built electric motor, designed to move high volumes of water and provide years of dependable service.
- Unique pumping chamber attachment on the motor housing allows high pumping rates for maximum circulation.
- Deflector plate provides an appealing display.
- Fine mesh screen prevents the intake of debris to allow the continuous flow of incoming water, and ensures full and symmetrical spray patterns when in operation.
- LM11 only - virtually unbreakable stainless steel chopper-style prop.
- Specially designed float rings allow the unit to ride level in the water.
Aesthetic beauty and reliability, the LM10 offers both. Its principal feature is a one-plume, geyser-like spray pattern that rises high into the air when the system is in operation.
Designed to transfer dissolved oxygen into the water with efficiency and economy, the LM11 delivers an unparalleled level of water quality management. With its well-proportioned fan-shaped spray, the LM11 is a perfect balance of form and function.
This aerator solution operates at a lower pumping rate than high-volume aerating units, yet is significantly higher when compared to fountains. The dual spray pattern is not only aesthetically pleasing, but efficiently functional.
The differentiating feature of this aerator is its multi-dimensional three-plume design. Again beauty and efficiency combine to provide engaging aesthetics and ecological balance.
- Unit: Manufactured of corrosion-resistant, 18-8 stainless steel and high-density thermal plastics. Corrosion resistance allows unit to be installed in almost all water source types.
- Float: Green exterior shell is made of high-density thermal plastic polyethylene. The interior of the float is closed-cell polyethylene.
- Motor: Custom-built electric motor with dynamically balanced rotors. Encased in a stainless steel housing that is completely hidden from view.
- Cable: All units are shipped with underwater cable, ordered separately with 50 feet minimum, in 25 foot increments.*
- Screen: 1⁄4" nylon fine mesh water intake screen for LM10, LM20 and LM30 models only.
- Power Control Center: NEMA 3R rated control center includes ground fault interrupt; magnetic starter; surge arrestor; power disconnect; 24-hour on/off timer.
- Safety Testing: Components UL and CSA listed; assembly tested and approved by ETL, ETL-C and CE.
* 10 gauge underwater cable ordered separately in 25 foot increments.
- 3-light set systems run on 12-volt power and are available with 65-watt halogen bulbs.
- Colored lenses in red, blue, green and yellow.
- Intake screen is optional for LM11.
- Lake Management Aerator Lights are backed by a 1-year trade warranty.