LC Series Light Commercial Pump Station
3/4 to 3 hp; up to 145 head feet
The LC Series by Rain Bird is a revolutionary complete pump package that includes a professional-grade pump, the highest quality pump protection and simple to install and operate fixtures all housed in a unique enclosure designed specifically for a pump. With this complete solution, the days of retro fitting non-compatible parts together and housing them in a makeshift enclosure are over. Only Rain Bird is able to provide totally integrated irrigation solutions that dependably delivers healthy, beautiful landscapes while lowering utility costs, saving time and minimizing maintenance.
- Complete pump station
- Pump options available at 3/4hp, 1hp, 1.5hp, 2hp, and 3hp.
Up to 145 head feet
- Quick disconnecting of: Discharge and Suction line Power cord
- Powder coated steel enclosure
- Start Relay (PSRP) included
- Cooling louvres included
- Discharge options through:
- Bottom of enclosure
- Side of enclosure
- Rain Bird Pump Station Customer Satisfaction Policy/Trade Warranty
- Suction lift or boost
- Potable or reclaimed water supply
- Residential, Light Commercial, Parks & Recreational
- LC750 Rain Bird LC Series 3/4 hp, 1 ph, 1-1/2" discharge -2" suction
- LC1000 Rain Bird LC Series 1 hp, 1 ph, 1-1/2" discharge -2" suction
- LC1500 Rain Bird LC Series 1 1/2 hp, 1 ph, 1-1/2" discharge -2" suction
- LC2000 Rain Bird LC Series 2 hp, 1 ph, 1-1/2" discharge -2" suction
- LC3000 Rain Bird LC Series 3 hp, 1 ph, 1-1/2" discharge -2" suction
UL Listed Internal Components
- Power Relay
- Electrical Rating: 240V – 28 FLA
- Largest Motor: 240V – 3 hp
- Short Circuit Rating: 240V – 5kA
- Control voltage required: 24V
- 230 volt main power plug for safety and service ability and convenience
- PSRP for Shut-down protection. Provides protection if pump experiences loss of pressure or High temperature situations. The PSR-P is housed in a powder coated steel enclosure.
- Inrush/run: 950mA/360mA
- Cube Relay: 24VAC Coil, 60 Hz, 10A resistive
- UL Listed
- Nema 3R
- Powder-coated steel
- 34" x 25" x 20“ (W x H x D)
- LC750: 170 lbs
- LC1000: 175 lbs
- LC1500: 175 lbs
- LC2000: 185 lbs
- LC3000: 200 lbs
* National electrical code (nec) states all motors will be thermally protected from excessive “amperage draw.” Most motors under 2 hp are supplied with thermal protection from the motor manufacturer. For motors over 2 hp, codecompliant Rain Bird psrB pump protection is recommended.
NOTE: Circuit breakers are never classified as motor protection.
NOTE: Check with your local health department for regulations and requirements for backflow prevention.