Micro Spray Pop-Ups
The Xeri-Pop micro-spray makes it easy to integrate a durable micro-spray into a low-volume drip irrigation design.
The only pop-up spray that works in low-volume low-pressure application, and this is the perfect solution to vandal-prone areas.
Xeri-Pops can be installed and located in nearly any location and are ideal for small, odd-shaped planting beds; the 12" version is perfect for annual flower beds.
Xeri-Pops work with Rain Bird 5' and 8' MPR nozzles and SQ Series Nozzles — nozzles with square spray patterns and adjustable throws of 2.5' and 4'.
- The Xeri-Pop can operate with 20 to 50 psi base pressure when water is supplied via 1⁄4" Distribution Tubing (XQ).
- The flexibility of 1⁄4" tubing allows the Xeri-Pop to be easily located and relocated as planting conditions dictate.
- A durable, plastic snap-collar (on 4" and 6" models) secures the 1⁄4" tubing to the outside of the Xeri-Pop case.
- The Xeri-Pop’s 1⁄4" Distribution Tubing can readily connect to 1⁄2" or 3⁄4" polyethylene tubing or to a multi-outlet manifold (EMT-6XERI). Connections to polyethylene tubing are accomplished with either an SPB-025 1⁄4" Self-piercing barb Connector or an XBF1CONN 1⁄4" barb Connector.
- External parts are UV-resistant and available in 4", 6" and 12" pop up heights.
- Three-year trade warranty.
- Pressure: 20 to 50 psi (1.4 to 3.5 bar)
- Filtration: Depends on nozzle used with Xeri-Pop