XT-700 Distribution Tubing
Dripline, Tubing & Distribution Components
Thick-walled, UV-resistant, flexible tubing resists kinks and damage caused by routine landscape maintenance.
- Extruded from the finest linear, low-density, UV-resistant polyethylene resin materials.
- Manufactured under strict ASTM test methods with certified Union Carbide Fingerprint trace element to ensure highest quality.
- Thick-walled, flexible tubing resists kinks and damage caused by routine landscape maintenance activities.
- Fits into any Rain Bird Xerigation 700 Series 1/2" (15/21) compression fitting or flush cap.
- Fits over barbed inlet on the Xeri-Stake™ for Xeri-Bubbler™ and Xeri-Spray™ applications.
- Three-year trade warranty.
100-foot coil (30 m)
500-foot coil (152 m)
- Pressure: 0 to 60 psi (0 to 3.5 bar)
- Outside diameter: 0.700" (18 mm)
- Inside diameter: 0.580" (15 mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.06" (1.5 mm)